Bravo! We accept Insurance for Acupuncture.
The cost of acupuncture in New York varies with location and modern services in the clinic. It is a unique process that requires an attentive practitioner to have a good hand in acupuncture. Some of the treatments require extensive treatment which can increase your financial burden. Don’t worry! We are there for you. For continual therapy, we accept insurance for acupuncture in New York. We are one of the best acupuncture clinics in Somers that makes the treatment process easier. Here is the list of acupuncture insurance that we accept-
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Optum Health / United Healthcare
- New York State Health Insurance Program (NYSHIP)
- GHI Emblem Health HMO, PPO, and Choose Healthy
- CIGNA / Great-West Healthcare
- American Specialty Health (25% discount)
- Aetna (American Specialty Health 25% discount)
- Emblem Health
- OptumHealth Care Solutions-Physical Health
GenWell Acupuncture does not submit to no-fault insurance or Medicare.
The following rates are for contemporary medical acupuncture and/or Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) acupuncture:
Current Acupuncture Rate:
- New Patient $165.00 (~90 min, $50 med eval. not eligible for any health plan discounts)
- Follow-up $115.00 (~60 min)
- Follow-up Front & Back $165.00 (~90 min not covered by insurance)
- Cupping $115 (~60 min)
Additional Treatment Options:
- Moving/Stationary Cupping $100.00 (~45-60 min, not eligible for any health plan discounts)
- Don’t like tiny needles? Cupping is an ideal therapy for treating arthritic joints, tight, and sore muscles.